Watch the first 5 minutes of this video. In it:
- Gary says there's 10% error in doubly labeled water measurements (I don't know if it is that high, but it is interesting that this is the level he puts it at)
- Gary describes an experiment to be done in men (he has stated at other times this is because these diets tend to work better in men, what, insulin doesn't work the same in women?)
- Gary pitched this to Pennington research center before.
- Overfeed by 20% of calories
- Describes ketogenic, Atkins diet, as steaks, chops, eggs and bacon. Gee, I wonder how those misconceptions of the Atkins diet keep getting perpetuated, eh?
- Gary predicts that energy expenditure will increase in keto group so that they will burn the excess calories.